First Degree Viking 3 AR Plus Fluid Rower
Realistic water rowing, but on a beautiful wooden frame that makes the unit truly part of your home's decor. First Degree Fitness makes a wide range of Fluid Rowers, and the Viking 3 is one of the top models. Featuring a large tank, steel blade impellers, wood frame, and belt system, the FDF Viking series is made to feel right at home in the home.
- Compact Footprint: 2130mm x 520mm (83.86" x 20.47”)
- Upright Storage: 520mm x 545mm (20.47" x 21.47")
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the VIKING 3 PLUS (model VK3P), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
- Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Frames
- Shaft and Impeller Assembly
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Footstraps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- Seat and Seat Runners
- All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
- All Rubber Components
- Computer & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- General Exclusions
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- General Conditions
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first