Bodycraft T800 Treadmill with 10" Touchscreen
Bodycraft has charged head-first into the modern world with their treadmill lineup, with immersive interaction playing a key role in every model of treadmill they make. The T800 (no, not the Terminator) Treadmill is the middle-of-the-line model. Great options, with a 425lbs. user capacity, and compatible with three different console options make it a great tread for many users.
The T800 makes up the body of the treadmill, which are all the same, while it has three separate control panel options that are available.
- 10-inch advanced touchscreen entertainment display
- Large 21 x 61” Running Surface
- Reversible Silicone Lubricated 1” Thick Deck
- Integrated Impact+Shock Control Technology ( i+SC ) Uses a Combination of 8 Variable Elastomer Shock Absorbers
- 2.5” Diameter Roller with Sealed Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction
- Custom Molded Soft-Touch Handrails
- 3 Speed Cooling Fan, Audio Jack, Phone Charger
- Built-in Hand Pulse Grips as well as Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- Solid Aluminum Side Step Rails
- Self Leveling Stabilizer Feet
Video See this item in action
Specifications Learn more about construction, size, and features
- DRIVE MOTOR: 4.0HP DC Motor
- INCLINE MOTOR: AC 1,350lbs Thrust
- SPEED RANGE: 0.5 – 12mph
- INCLINE RANGE: 0 – 15%
- BELT SURFACE: 20”W x 61L”
- BELT: Commercial 2mm Thick Long-Durability Anti-Static Belt
- HANDRAILS: 12.5“ Custom Molded Soft Touch Handrails
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 425lbs
- MOBILITY: Built-in Transport Wheels
- DIMENSION: 80” L x 35" W x 59" H
- WEIGHT: (Assembled) 280lbs
- DECK: Reversible Silicone Lubricated 1” Thick Deck
- CUSHIONING: 8 Variable Elastomer Shock Absorbers
- LUBRICATION: Silicone Base, Regular Maintenance
- ROLLERS: 2.5” Diameter Crowned Rollers with Sealed Ball Bearings
- HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Grips Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- SIDE RAILS: Oversized Aluminum Side Step Rails
- STABILITY: Oversized Self Leveling Stabilizer Feet
- EXTRAS: 3 Speed Cooling Fan, Audio Jack, USB Phone Charger
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
- RESIDENTIAL: Frame: Lifetime, Parts: 10 years, Display: 3 years, Labor: 2 years.
Headphone Jack, HDMI, CSAFE, ETHERNET & USB Port: 90 days and Labor: None
- COMMERCIAL: Frame: 10 years, Parts: 5 years, Display: 3 years, Labor: 1 year.
Headphone Jack, HDMI, CSAFE, ETHERNET & USB Port: 90 days and Labor: None. Usage up to 5 hrs per day.