Bodycraft Seated Elliptical Trainer
Special Order Item
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
Bodycraft makes a compelling seated elliptical trainer to assist with post-physical therapy recovery for patients who undergo PT on a NuStep. For Bodycraft, the goal was to make a comfortable seated elliptical with a swivel seat and a good range of motion for users who are continuing to recover beyond where PT may have ended.
- Stride Length: 16".
- Resistance: Up to 20 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
- Arms: Dependent Arms for added upper body exercise WITH hands controls
- Console: Blu View Programmable LCD Console with GO Quickstart function
- Seat: Ultra-wide comfort. Pivoting swivel allows users to safely enter and exit the machine
- Backpad: Ultra wide lumbar supported can be seat at 2 different angles
- Pedals: Patented Spring Step Technology (SST) self align for reduce knee and joint stress and include padded inserts for maximum comfort
- Drive: Generator Hybrid Magnetic Green brake
- Details Built-in Extended able tablet / phone holder, water bottle holder and reading rack.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: None, Self-Generated with Our New "Green" DynaGen Commercial Generator
- RESISTANCE: Eddy Current Green Brake with 20 Levels
- STRIDE: 16" True Elliptical Stride
- SEAT HEIGHT: 30" - 34.5"
- BEARINGS: All Major Pivots Feature Industrial Precision Sealed Bearings
- UPPER BODY HANDLEBAR: Ergonomically Correct Multi-Grip Position Handlebars W/Console Quick Controls
- FLYWHEEL: 20lb Precision Balanced, Perimeter Weighted
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 400 pounds
- CONVENIENCE: Built-In Transport Wheels, Reading Rack, Extendable Tablet Holder, and Accessory/Water Bottle Holder
- DIMENSIONS: 71.5”L x 30"W x 54"H / (Live): 76”L x 30"W x 54"H
- WEIGHT (Boxed): 239lbs (Assembled) 208lbs
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 7 years
- Labor - 2 years
- Vertical (Light Commercial)
- Frame - 10 years
- Parts - 3 years
- Labor - 1 year