Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer
The Bodycraft HFT earns our respect as the top functional trainer for most people. not only does it feature an attractive design, it includes a helpful rack full of accessories at a cost that is competitive with any other functional trainer on the market. The HFT is a staple in our showroom because we think it's just an all-around great model.
Accessories include the attached exercise book, DVD, 2 single handles, long straight bar with ball bearing ends, sport stick with bearings, triceps rope, chin/pushup assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, and integrated multi-grip chin bar.
For people who love functional trainers, they're sure to love the build quality and functionality of the HFT.
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 55"W X 40"DX 82"H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cables travel 79.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Frame: Heavy Gauge Plate and Oval Steel Tubing.
- Paint Finish: The Diamond Gray and Textured Black electrostatic powder coated finish evenly cover all surfaces, for a tough and long-lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed maintenance-free precision ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Guide Rods / Pulley Upright Tubes: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated tubular steel. The Pulley Upright Tubes are laser etched with a numeric index.
- Lifetime- parts
- Lifetime- frame
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame
- 2 year- parts