Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer
The Bodycraft HFT earns our respect as the top functional trainer for most people. Not only does it feature an attractive design, it includes a helpful rack full of accessories at a cost that is competitive with any other functional trainer on the market. The HFT is a staple in our showroom because we think it's just an all-around great model. It also boasts a lifetime home warranty.
Accessories include the attached exercise book, DVD, 2 single handles, long straight bar with ball bearing ends, sport stick with bearings, triceps rope, chin/pushup assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, and integrated multi-grip chin bar.
For people who love functional trainers, they're sure to love the build quality and functionality of the HFT
Video See this item in action
Features Unique elements of this item
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 55"W X 40"DX 82"H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cables travel 79.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
Specifications Learn more about construction, size, and features
- Frame: Heavy Gauge Plate and Oval Steel Tubing.
- Paint Finish: The Diamond Gray and Textured Black electrostatic powder coated finish evenly cover all surfaces, for a tough and long-lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed maintenance-free precision ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Guide Rods / Pulley Upright Tubes: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated tubular steel. The Pulley Upright Tubes are laser etched with a numeric index.
Warranty Manufacturer's warranty information
- Lifetime- parts
- Lifetime- frame
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame
- 2 year- parts