Bodycraft ECT800g Elliptical (Demo Model)
On Display to Test in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
- Stride Length: Smooth, Natural 20.5″ Stride
- Display: Blu View Backlit LCD Console
- Console: 8 programs, including heart rate and 4 custom programs per user
- User Profiles: 4 Profiles that save total workout distance/time and can be password enabled
- Button Design: Membrane key design with GO button for all program quick start function
- Readout: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Level, Watts & Pulse
- Power Save: Built-in power save mode with 3 minutes of Pause function
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Interval, Hill Climb, Strength, Target HR & HR Interval
- Resistance: Eddy Current Green Brake with 20 Levels
- Pedal Spacing: 3.5” with Comfort-tek Footpad
- Step-Up Height: Low 7.5″ Step-up Height
- Bearings: All major pivots feature industrial precision sealed bearings
- Upper Body Handlebar: Ergonomically correct with touch controls that get you going without taking hands off the handlebars
- Flywheel: 20lb precision balanced, perimeter weighted
- Max User Weight: 400 pounds
- Convenience: Built-in transport wheels, reading rack, extendable tablet holder and accessory/water bottle holder
- 68" L x 26" W x 63.5" H
Note: While open box, this item is still covered under the Bodycraft factory warranty.
Please review pictures very carefully before purchasing as they are part of the description. If a part, piece or accessory is not pictured it most likely is NOT included with the purchase. Please feel free to contact us for any questions pertaining to the pictured merchandise. This item is a demo model so please expect some minor scratches, dents, scuffs, residue from use and other cosmetic imperfections.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Thank you for visiting our site and inspecting our inventory of pre-owned fitness equipment products. Every item we sell on this site is available to purchase in-person (as well as test out in most cases) at our showroom and warehouse in Largo, Florida.
Most Products are shippable anywhere within the contiguous United States. Due to the heaviness and size of these items, they are most often shipped via LTL Freight (click to read shipping policies). Most products ship fully assembled however we may partially disassemble the product for shipping purposes if needed.
Items are sold in as-is condition and shipped items are not returnable (click to read return policies). However, we do inspect, clean, and test our inventory to ensure it is in working order when it leaves our facility.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
Shipping Map + Rates
For many of our items that leave directly from our warehouse in Clearwater/Largo Florida, we're happy to offer affordable freight rates for many states.
- Zone 1 (Yellow): FREE
- Zone 2 (Blue): $99
- Zone 3 (Red): $199
- Zone 4 (Teal): $299
These rates are calculated based on your delivery address at checkout through our website. For multiple piece shipments, please contact us for a custom freight quote.
NOTE: Please make sure you review our Shipping Policies page if you are unfamiliar with LTL Freight processes.