Bodycraft F603 Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench
On Backorder – Request Stock Alert
Expected availability: 6 weeks or more
The Bodycraft F603 is a modern, compact, multi-purpose flat/incline/decline bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells.
This bench stands out with its unique design and handles at the top, making it great for stabilizing your core when using a functional trainer. If you're looking for a more traditional bench for olympic lifting, check out the Bodycraft F601 or Body-Solid SFID325, which are two of our picks.
- 6 different positions: adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad: slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points. Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- Handle and wheels: for easy transportation
- Assist bar: can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises. Weight can also be added to serve as a ballast
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam for extra comfort, covered in black industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Dimension: 28.5" W x 50" L x 16" H
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.