Bodycraft F603 Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench
The Bodycraft F603 is a modern, compact, multi-purpose flat/incline/decline bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells.
This bench stands out with its unique design and handles at the top, making it great for stabilizing your core when using a functional trainer. If you're looking for a more traditional bench for olympic lifting, check out the Bodycraft F601 or Body-Solid SFID325, which are two of our picks.
- 6 different positions: adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad: slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points. Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- Handle and wheels: for easy transportation
- Assist bar: can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises. Weight can also be added to serve as a ballast
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam for extra comfort, covered in black industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Dimension: 28.5" W x 50" L x 16" H
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.