Body-Solid G3S Home Gym
On Backorder – Request Stock Alert
Expected availability: 2 to 4 weeks
The Body-Solid G3S functions as the upgraded G1S model in the fact that they both carry very similar specifications with the exception of one major feature: the pressing arm. While the entry level home gym has a fixed pressing arm for chest and requires you to sit on the ground in order to do your rows, the G3S has an adjustable press arm for all angles of rows, flat, incline, and shoulder press exercises. This allows you to do heavier rowing movements for more muscle engagement and eliminates the need to sit on the floor for such exercises.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing SystemTM with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirmTM pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 12-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 80L x 47w x 84h
- Product Weight: 339
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)