Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym
The Body-Solid G2B home gym gives you everything the G1S has to offer with a more personal touch. The patented Bi-Angular pressing arm from the Fusion F600 allows you to perform you pressing movements in the most natural way. Acting like dumbbells rather than a standard pressing station, the G2B arms apply resistance from two directions simultaneously giving you more muscle interaction and increasing the intensity of your workout.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates free weight dumbbell presses and provides 25% more muscle interaction.
- Includes commercial style multi-hip station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Upholstered rollers on leg extension, leg curl, multi-hip and lat hold down stations.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- Heavy duty 12-guage steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4 1/4" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart.
- Assembled Weight: 438lb
- 74.80in Length x 65in Width x 84in Height
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)