TuffStuff CalGym Inner / Outer Thigh
TuffStuff’s CalGym Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh (CG-9515) is a great way to tone, shape and strengthen muscles of the legs and hips. Depending on which thigh exercise variation is being performed, the thigh pads swivel in or out and move freely with the body helping to eliminate pinch points. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- Dual function machine to work inner and outer thighs
- Swivel thigh pads enable quick exercise transitions
- Multiple start positions
- Unique dual design allows adduction and abduction exercises
- Built-in handles for support
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
- Weight – 415 lbs
- Dimensions – 75 × 60 × 59 in
- Frame – Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing. WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Cables – 3/16" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable. 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- Padding – High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Upholstery – Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- Finish – Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- Weight Stack – 150 lbs. steel weight stack. Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Technical Specifications
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength. BEARINGS: Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
- CABLES: 2200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- PULLEYS: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated. Meets ANSI specifications.
- HAND GRIPS: Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- STABILIZER FEET: Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities – call your sales representatives for details
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.