TuffStuff CalGym Bicep / Tricep
The CalGym Bicep / Tricep (CG-9506) by TuffStuff features a unique, compact design, that allows traditional standing bicep and tricep exercises. The heavy steel tubing used in the fabrication of each CalGym machine provides safety and stability for the user as well as a strong foundation for the heavy 200 lb. selectorized weight stack. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- Dual function machine for working bicep and tricep muscles
- Deluxe dual tricep rope handle
- Very space-efficient, compact design
- Enables traditional standing tricep and bicep exercises
- Fixed low pulley station with rotating narrow bar
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
- Weight – 440 lbs
- Dimensions – 38 × 33 × 80 in
- Frame – Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
- Cables – 3/16" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- Padding – High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Finish – Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- Weight Stack – 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Other Specs
- Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- 3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and rail wheels.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Not recommended for membership based or dues paying facilities – call your sales representatives for details
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.