Tuff Stuff Apollo 7200 2-Station Multi Gym
TuffStuff’s Apollo 7200 2-Station Multi Gym (AP-7200) is an extremely versatile two-station multi gym system, with two independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. Made with high quality commercial-grade materials, the 2-stack system allows for customization of station positioning. With the AP-71MP used as a base, the second station be be customized by the user to include either a Leg Extension/Curl, High/Low Pulley, or Leg Press. TuffStuff’s Apollo series is ideal for apartment complexes, recreation centers, personal training studios, and home gyms that require the very best.
- Modular versatility allows custom station positioning
- Three configurations and combinations available
- Perform over 40 different exercises
- Two independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
- Includes AP-70CP center post
- Total Assembled Weight: 1,030 lbs
- Dimensions: 88 × 82 × 84 in
- Frame: Main frame – 2×3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2×2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Upholstery: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- Padding: High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Cables: 2,200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- Other Specs
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
- PULLEYS: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Weight Stacks: Two Weight Stacks: black painted solid steel weight plates (200 lbs.) with self aligning low friction sleeves.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY*
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
*Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.