Spirit XE195 Elliptical Trainer
The XE195 is our entry level elliptical machine. It is just as dependable as our other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that wants a reliable unit without the adjustability and added features.
This unit features a 7.5” bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 6: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Incline: N/A
- Track System: Single
- Foot Pedals: Regular
- Drive Train: ECB
- Handlebar Controls: Resistance
- Power: Plug-in
- Flywheel System: 24 lbs. , Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Swivel Fan, 2-Degree Inversion Foot Pedals
- Dimensions: 70 X 22 X 66 in
- Product Weight: 170 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year