Teeter FreeStep LT3 Recumbent Cross-Trainer
Continue to build your progress at home with the Teeter FreeStep LT3. An excellent option for users of a NuStep in a Physical Therapy clinic looking to continue to strengthen their lower and upper body while maintaining an elevated cardiovascular workout.
- UltraGlide Bearings
- SoftStep Pedals
- ComfortSelect Seat with 3-Position Recline
- SureGrip Handles
- Zero-Impact Stride Technology
- Silent Magnetic Resistance with Easy Adjustment Dial
- TeeterMove App with Free Training
- HEIGHT CAPACITY: 4 ft 11 in. – 6 ft 6 in. (150 cm – 198 cm)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300.0 lb (136.0 kg)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 110.2 lb (50.0 kg)
- PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 43.9 x 29.9 x 25.4 in. (111.5 x 76.0 x 64.5 cm) (L x W x H)
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 54.0 x 38.0 x 52.5 in. (137.2 x 96.5 x 133.4 cm) (L x W x H)
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.