TuffStuff CXT-225 Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith
With its perfectly angled dimensions, this functional trainer can fit beautifully into almost any space. Designed to be placed snug into a corner this machine wastes no space in its quality constructed design. With numerous included attachments (Aluminum Lat Bar, Aluminum Straight Bar, Aluminum Squat Bar, Nylon Handles, Ankle Strap, and Cable Bridge Bracket) all housed in a solid steel rotating accessory storage rack you are provided with an amazing piece of equipment for home or fitness center.
The added Smith Machine attachment makes this functional trainer insanely more versatile. With angled weight horns the smith machine still keeps its small footprint by facing forward rather than out to the side. Built in safeties allow you to train with more confidence while doing barbell movements such as squats, bench press, bent over rows, deadlifts, and more.
Shown is the Evolution Flat/Incline Ladder Bench (CLB-325), which is a recommended option to pair with the machine. CLB-325 not included. Weight plates not included.
Video See this item in action
Specifications Learn more about the build quality
- Space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- (15) Smith press bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded exercises
- (3) separate cable stations
- Fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles
- Fixed Lat and Low Row stations
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack
- Wide base of the frame is easily accessible for rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls
- Two (150 lbs.) weight stacks (optional: 200 lbs available)
- Weight 922 lbs
- Dimensions 66 × 79 × 84 in
Warranty Manufacturer's Warranty Information
Home Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.