Hoist Roc-It Abdominal Crunch RPL-5601 (Plate Loaded)
The HOIST® Abdominals machine with innovative ROX™ technology is designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine during exercise. The unique ROC-IT™ rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion. And the swiveling seat pad (that can be locked or unlocked) provides multiple abdominal exercise options resulting in greater activation of core musculature for users. Wide range grip handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for swiveling movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles
- Designed to oer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Generous built-in weight storage
Product Width: 41.50" (106 cm)
Product Height: 62.50" (159 cm)
Product Length: 42.75" (109 cm)
Machine Weight: 231 lbs (105 kg)
Starting Weight (Unloaded): 180 lbs. (82 kg)
Max Capacity: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- Body/Frame: 10 Years
- Structural Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys: 3 Years
- Finish/Paint, Cables,
- Upholstery and Accessories: 1 Year
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.