Tuff Stuff CSM-725WS Evolution Smith Machine/Half Cage Ensemble
The TuffStuff Evolution Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble has quickly become one of our favorites. Perfect for the true meathead training at home (a term of endearment) who wants to move heavy weights safely while not skipping the smaller muscle groups with both a compact functional trainer and top-of-the-line smith machine and half cage.
Lift heavy? This is a great choice.
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith press system
- Adjustable high/low cable station
- Dual cable lat station and fixed low row stations
- Free-weight half rack
- Adjustable safety stoppers enable a full range of motion
- Wide base accommodates benches, wheelchairs and accessories.
- Built-in Olympic bar holders and Olympic plate holders
- Built-in chinning bar
- Weight: 905 lbs
- Dimensions: 79 × 80 × 84 in
- 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
- All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable. Includes TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- Cable Ratio
- The CSM-725ws contains a cable ratio of 1:2. The 1:2 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling 5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/2 of the weight selected.
- Other Specs
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.