Tuff Stuff Apollo 7200 2-Station Multi Gym
TuffStuff’s Apollo 7200 2-Station Multi Gym (AP-7200) is an extremely versatile two-station multi gym system, with two independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. Made with high quality commercial-grade materials, the 2-stack system allows for customization of station positioning. With the AP-71MP used as a base, the second station be be customized by the user to include either a Leg Extension/Curl, High/Low Pulley, or Leg Press. TuffStuff’s Apollo series is ideal for apartment complexes, recreation centers, personal training studios, and home gyms that require the very best.
- Modular versatility allows custom station positioning
- Three configurations and combinations available
- Perform over 40 different exercises
- Two independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
- Includes AP-70CP center post
- Total Assembled Weight: 1,030 lbs
- Dimensions: 88 × 82 × 84 in
- Frame: Main frame – 2×3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2×2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Upholstery: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- Padding: High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Cables: 2,200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- Other Specs
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
- PULLEYS: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Weight Stacks: Two Weight Stacks: black painted solid steel weight plates (200 lbs.) with self aligning low friction sleeves.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY*
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
*Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.