Tuff Stuff CDP-300 Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System
Not on Display in Clearwater Showroom
Test drive everything in our store
Delivery & Installation Available
For customers in the Tampa Bay Area only
Questions? Call us! (727) 573-5500
Speak to an actual human being
TuffStuff’s Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System features a compact and open frame design that fits easily into a corner. This design allows it to work in almost any room size without wasting any space. Easily perform dozens of exercises with two 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations, a welded nickel-plated pull-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grips. Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations
- Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (option to upgrade to 200 lbs)
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight 700 lbs
- Dimensions 50 × 50 × 83 in
Weight Stacks: Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
Cable Ratio: The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked-up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked-up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.