Bodycraft PFT Functional Trainer
For your day-to-day life, sports, or leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT PFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It’s that simple. Functional Training improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength.
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 30 height positions that rotate 200 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 39” L x 52″W x 82″H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, powder coat paint and acrylic covers all add up to a beautiful and lasting look.
- Warranted for: Full Commercial and home use.
- Cables: The cables travel 77.5″ inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 160-lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 160 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 80 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 lbs. each, providing 2.5 lbs. resistance. The final 10 plates on each stack are 10 lbs. each, providing 5 lbs. resistance.
- Frame: Heavy gauge oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 39” L x 52″ W x 82”H
- Finish: The platinum gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces, is tough and long-lasting.
- Pulleys: 4.5” and 3.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 160 lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. (optional Dual 210lbs available).
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Full-length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1″ diameter tubular steel.
- Lifetime- parts
- 10 year - Frame
- 2 years - Parts
Delivery & Install
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
About Bandit Fitness
Since 1990, Bandit Fitness Equipment has built thousands of home and commercial gyms around the Tampa Bay area. We're proud to have supported our local market for over 30 years. At Bandit you'll find only the best equipment in each category, with the best experts to help guide you to make sure you find exactly what's right for you, your space, and your budget. Learn more about our history here.
Also, check out our blog for recent tips, tricks, and cool stuff that's happened.