Spirit XT285 Treadmill
There are several key areas that define a well-designed treadmill, and the XT285 offers each of them. The XT285 comes equipped with a comfortable 20” x 60” belt and cushioning system, powerful 3.0HP drive motor, durable and stable frame, straightforward console and programming, and eye catching aesthetics. All of these features are important in building a quality treadmill that will retain its value for many years.
The XT285 has the same features as the XT185 plus two heart rate programs, two additional levels of incline, Bluetooth for use with the SpiritFIT App, larger motor with longer running surface, an audio jack with speakers for digital music listening, built-in HR receiver with chest strap, and a deck that is 1/4" thicker to accommodate runners and higher weight capacities.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Programs: 8 Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Bluetooth - Spirit Fit App: Yes
- Incline: 12 Levels
- Drive Motor: 3.0 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 20" X 60" , 1 ply (1.6mm thick)
- Rollers: 2.5" Front /2.0" Rear (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers; Swivel Fan, Dual Storage Trays
- Dimensions: 80 X 35 X 58 in
- Product Weight: 249 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Residential Warranty covers:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year