Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench
With a heavy-gauge steel frame, and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI is built to perform and last.
- Back pad adjusts to 6 different levels (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80°)
- Fully upholstered high-density cushions are supportive and comfortable
- Heavy-gauge steel frame with 1,000lb weight capacity
- Large transport wheels and comfort grip handle for easy mobility
- Frame: heavy-gauge steel tubing with powder-coated finish
- Dimensions: 56.3" x 25.6" x 18"
- Product Weight: 110.2 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 1000 lb (user plus lifting weight)
- Light Commercial Warranty
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
Get a quote for Delivery, Assembly, Testing and Verification from professional installation technicians that are our own staff – not subcontracted!
We have performed thousands of installations around the Tampa Bay area since 1990, and our Professional Delivery & Installation service is what separates us from your big-box and online retailers. Our in-house technicians take great pride in your delivery experience.
Established in 1983 and headquartered in Jonesborough, Arkansas, USA, Spirit Fitness has established themselves as a leader in the fitness space for almost 40 years. Their attention to detail and excellent warranties in an entry-level price point for both residential and commercial applications makes them an outstanding choice, and we're happy to have worked with them for many years.
Learn more about Spirit at SpiritFitness.com.